After Lithuania joined the free electric power market, from 2010 ENERTY started active trading in electric power. Currently we are the largest private foreign capital independent electric power provider (IEPP) in Lithuania
In our activities we are guided by the principle that in business the electricity provider must first of all be a reliable partner that not only ensures quality supply and competitive prices, but also helps perceive how to use electric power in an efficient way and provides professional consulting.
- “SBE Energy” is a company registered in Lithuania in 2007.
- After the successful beginning of its activities, in February 2010, the international closed-end investment fund “Enterprise Emerging Markets Fund” acquired the company.
- “SBE Energy” is a licensed company, having a status of an independent electric energy supplier.
- “SBE Energy” is one of founders and a member of Association of Independent Electricity Suppliers (IEPPA).
- According to the data of “Verslo žinios”, JSC “SBE Energy” took the first place among the fastest growing companies in the first nine months of 2011.
- According to the data of National Commission for Energy Control and Prices (NCC), in 2012 JSC “SBE Energy” was the third largest independent electric energy supplier in the retail market of electric energy in Lithuania.
- In the first quarter of 2013 the revenues of JSC “SBE Energy”, the largest private foreign capital independent electric energy supplier, amounted to LTL 58.6 million. As compared to the very same period last year, the company’s revenues increased by LTL 1.6 million.
- In 2013 JSC “SBE Energy” gained a licence of natural gas supply.
- In 2013 the annual revenues of JSC “SBE Energy” constituted LTL 118 million 720 thousand.
- In 2014 JSC “SBE Energy” changed its name to JSC “ENERTY”.
- In 2014 ENERTY established a company in Latvia (13/06).
- In 2014 ENERTY established a company in Estonia (18/07).
- In 2014 the annual revenues of ENERTY constituted EUR 33 million 903 thousand.
- In 2015 the annual revenues of ENERTY constituted EUR 46 million 880 thousand.
- In 2016 the annual revenues of ENERTY constituted EUR 31 million 920 thousand.
VISION – to become a leading independent retail electric power supplier in Baltic States providing the most competitive services in the market and able to be a reliable partner in long-term cooperation.
MISSION – to reliably supply electric power to consumers under the most favourable conditions by operating in the retail electric power market.
STRATEGY – to seek a lasting partnership based on trust, experience and responsibility.
- Long-term partnership
Our distinct features:
- Professionalism – competitive expertise in the area of electric energy and excellent knowledge in electricity trading.
- Competitiveness – we are one of the leading independent electric energy suppliers in Lithuania and ready to offer specifically favourable terms for our customers.
- Corporate expertise – a long-running expertise of participation in the Nord Pool Spot exchange.
- Qualified assistance– we assess the current status of the electric sector and optimise its operation. We offer consultations, review highlights and trends in the electric energy sector.